Wednesday, February 19, 2014

God is great, but sometimes life ain't good....


Martina McBride's song continues...'and when I pray it doesn't always turn out like I think it should; but I do it anyway.'  What is prayer but hope in someone or something greater than you who can make things better. Hope that life will turn out good. And when it doesn't....it's easier to give up and let things just happen. Que sera, sera.

Yes. Danny has been unjustly sentenced, facing a lengthy jail time that even surprises the murderers he's met in jail who are facing less time.

Yes. Marisa is having the worst, most painful LUPUS flare-up in her young life. But...

NO! I refuse to accept that life won't get better. The most amazing children are standing strong with me. They not only support me, but each other. I have an amazing family, who are standing by my side. I have loving, wind-beneath-my-wings friends who are ready to work against the injustice my family has experienced. And, helping me stay sane is the man I love, Stephen.

"I sing....I dream...I love...Anyway" 


No comments:

Post a Comment